Velvet Lemon & Gin Dessert
A delicious moose like dessert with a twist, trust me you will want seconds!
2 cups cream
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/6 cup Vaione Premium South Pacific Gin
1/6 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer stirring occasionally.
- Simmer 6 minutes on medium heat or until cream has reduced slightly.
- Add the lemon juice and Gin and simmer further 2 minutes.
- Pour into 4x ½ cup ramekins or glasses.
- Refrigerate until set (Should take about an hour)
Enjoy with fresh raspberries, whipped cream and follow with a glass of Vaione Gin neat or over a single ice cube.