Try your slice of Tropical Citrus Cake with a small glass of Vaione Premium South Pacific Gin - for a double sweet treat on a hot summers day.
3/4 cup sugar
125 grams butter
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 orange, the skin zested
1 lemon, the skin zested
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Add the egg and beat to blend.
- Add the juice, gin and zested fruit skins. Stir to blend.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the juice and fold the flour through.
- Pour into a baking tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.