Drunken Grapes Poached Chicken
1 ½ cups green grapes, cut into halves
½ cup Premium South Pacific Gin
1 large onion cut into slices
1 cup cream
2 teaspoons powdered chicken stock
Salt, Pepper, Sugar
- Into the mixing bowl add the grapes and Premium South Pacific Gin. Set aside for at least an hour.
- In the fry pan add the oil and heat over a medium to hot heat.
- Add the chicken breasts skin side down. Cook until lightly browned.
- Turn the chicken breast over. Turn the heat down to medium.
- Add the Premium South Pacific Gin, grapes and onion to the chicken. Stir to mix and leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream then turn the heat down to low to simmer.
- Add the chicken stock. Season with salt, pepper or sugar to taste and stir to blend into the chicken stock.
- Leave to simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
This is such a mouth watering, beautifully balanced Vaione South Pacific Gin dish. Best served with boiled rice or fresh fettucine.
Every time I make this, the comments are fantastic - seconds are always served. Need I say more!